eCommerce Cash Analyst
- Temporary & Contract
- £200 - £220 a day, depending on experience
Our client, a leading global media and entertainment company, is looking for a part-qualified Cash Analyst to join their London-based Finance team on a temporary basis. The role will support the direct to customer sales to cash platforms, including retail and eCommerce banking.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the monitoring and controlling of data interfaces, analysing sales and cash and providing robust reporting to the business. Applicants should have an understanding of retail services, eCommerce platforms and an advanced knowledge of systems and payment interfaces.
- Responsible for checking that information has been loaded correctly into the reconciliation system. Troubleshooting where necessary and coordinating with other teams and partners to resolve issues.
- Analysing matching items and resolving exemptions, such as missing cash receipts, missing payment captures, and chargebacks/exchanges.
- Interfacing the analysed data into SAP to allow for the preparation of the management accounts.
- Preparing sales control reports.
- Preparing, reviewing and posting monthly sales and VAT postings.
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and reporting to the business.
- Part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Bachelors degree.
- Proven experience with direct to customer and eCommerce website sales to cash platforms.
- Minimum of two years experience within a retail or eCommerce environment is essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Alexis Kirby: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AK51472.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.