Global Media and Entertainment Company
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £300 - £320 per day, depending on experience
Our client, a leading global leading media and entertainment company, is looking for an Accountant to join their London-based Finance team on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant, immediately available and keen to take ownership of the reconciliation of financial information functions, working closely with local EMEA Finance teams whilst supporting projects and supplying regular updates to project leads. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual to join a high-profile Finance team in a role with considerable scope for learning and career progression.
- Take accountability for the reconciliation of financial information to the general ledger for newly acquired and merging entities.
- Work with the local EMEA Finance teams to investigate and resolve reconciliation differences.
- Support with ad hoc project work.
- Liaise with the local EMEA Finance team to ensure project timelines are strictly adhered to.
- Support team with quarter end reporting requirements.
- Provide regular updates to project leads.
- Ad hoc work as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Advanced level of MS Excel.
- Media industry experience is desirable.
- SAP knowledge is essential.
- Attention to detail, highly proficient in reconciliations.
- Previous project management experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Alexis Kirby: email@example.com quoting reference AK51500.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.