Newly Qualified Accountant
Listed Media Company
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £250 - £300 a day, depending on experience
Our client, a listed media company, is looking for a newly-qualified accountant to join their Finance team on an initially temporary basis. The ideal candidate will have experience working in practice with US GAAP and be driven, ambitious and adaptable. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and exciting business with room for progression.
- Responsible for the creation of new quarterly financial statements.
- Challenge auditors.
Identify and drive areas of improvement within current processes.
Liaise with various business stakeholders.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, or equivalent).
- Good level of general education with excellent written and numerical skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Previous accounts preparation experience is essential.
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with an organised and proactive approach.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Alexis Kirby: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AK51971.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years.
We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.