Qualified Finance Analyst
Leading Hospitality Group
- Temporary & Contract
- £280 - £350 a day, depending on experience
Our client, a well-known hospitality business, is looking for a dynamic and driven Finance Analyst to join their London-based Finance team on an initially temporary basis. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with demonstratable experience within an analytical and business partnering role. This role plays an essential role in providing relevant and timely business insight into key strategic initiatives across the Group, to support the delivery of the business plan and budget, whilst business partnering with departments at the management and Board levels.
- Generate rolling projections and key drivers trackers to highlight commercial risks and opportunities including budget/forecasting guidance.
- Responsible for compiling insightful analysis on strategic initiatives so that weekly trading and periodic Board pack are highlighting observations and hypotheses relating to current trends.
- Development of reporting that provides insight and analysis into the performance of multichannel including generating P&Ls of different business models.
- Evaluating how promotions influence performance, making recommendations to enhance performance.
- Acting as a key stakeholder in the development of financial systems, tools and processes to support the management accounts function and reporting to the wider business.
- Support the development of analysis in the team for new products and pricing.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven business partnering experience and the ability to communicate to all levels of business.
- Self-starter with the ability to use initiative.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Previous experience within FP&A and/or commercial analysis is essential.
- Advanced Excel capabilities, alongside financial modeling and data interrogation skills.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Alexis Kirby: email@example.com quoting reference AK51981.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years.
We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.