Finance Manager - FP&A
Global Media & Entertainment
- Temporary & Contract
- £300 - £350 a day, depending on experience
Our client, a leading global media and entertainment company, is looking for a Finance Manager to join their London-based Finance team on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate will be an immediately available qualified Accountant with a strong media FP&A background. The role will be focused on an internal project, and entail modelling, budgeting and ad hoc reporting.
- Development of production finance tracking tools for operational planning and inclusion in financial deliverables (including tracking of production budgets and payments).
- Consolidation of production costs from local markets to form a EMEA view.
- Participation in the Finance Planning cycles as required.
- Development of close relationships with the wider EMEA Finance team, with a ‘one team’ approach’ and build a network across lines of business.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- Significant experience in business partnering, financial planning and analysis (at least 5 years).
- Experience working in an equivalent role within the Media sector is desired.
- Experience with financial IT systems, SAP/BW, Cognos Reporting and excellent proven Excel skills.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Alexis Kirby: email@example.com quoting reference AK52006.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.