Temporary Legal Cashier
- Temporary & Contract
- £150 - £200 a day, depending on experience
Our client, a Legal Consultancy, is seeking an immediately available Legal Cashier to join their London offices. The successful candidate will have strong experience within a Legal firm with experience of solicitor accounts rules and be available for an immediate start. This is initially a temporary contract however has the potential to become permanent.
- Responsible for client money controls, bank reconciliations, and payment processes.
- Liaise with clients and businesses on financial matters.
- Develop and improve current processes, implementing strong controls.
- Responsible for transfers between office and client accounts.
- Maintenance of the accounts system on a daily basis, keeping track of all banking.
- Responsible for ensuring invoices are paid on time.
- Daily use of case management systems.
- Experience within a similar role in a Legal Practice.
- Strong understanding of SRA accounts rules.
- Close attention to detail and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation, both written and verbally.
- High standard of Excel proficiency.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Alexis Kirby: email@example.com quoting reference AK52255.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.