Finance Business Partner
- £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Our client, a privately owned healthcare company, is looking for a Finance Business Partner to take on a newly-created role that has come about due to an internal re-structure and transformation project. The successful candidate will be actively studying towards an accountancy qualification (CIMA or equivalent) and will have at least two years of experience post-graduation. The role requires proactive collaboration with the business and would suit someone looking for a semi-autonomous position with plenty of scope to add value.
- Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, this role will act as an intermediary between the Central Finance team and the business operations.
- The role will work closely with senior Operations staff, producing, interpreting, and communicating the financial results.
- Responsible for partnering with various departments to take the actions necessary to deliver the budget on target, as well as driving improvements in the financial performance of the business.
- Monthly collation of financial and operational data from various sources and production of the month-end reporting packs.
- Responsible for analysing and monitoring financial information and producing variance analysis, budgeting and re-forecasting, alongside providing analysis to support business cases.
- Preparation and circulation of monthly management accounts and analysis.
- Analysing costs and activity to identify inefficiencies and trends and act upon the results.
- Challenging and supporting Operations on its P&L performance.
- Identifying ways to make cost savings or drive growth.
- Degree educated, currently studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent).
- At least two years of relevant experience within a similar role.
- Experience within the healthcare industry is desirable.
- Experience of management month-end processes is essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-finance individuals.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Alexis Kirby: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AK52334.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.