Business Intelligence Analyst
- £38,000 - £46,000, depending on experience
An exciting opportunity exists for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join an iconic and innovative transport company. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Strategy, the successful candidate will be responsible for data and business intelligence across the company, generating actionable insights via data analytics. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who is looking to progress and develop their career within a recognisable business.
- Lead on business intelligence and data priorities across the business.
- Responsible for the identification, gathering, analysis and recommendation of data from various sources to drive business decisions and strategies.
- Lead on linking Finance and Strategy with relevant IT solutions and database infrastructures.
- Recommend and support for an over-arching approach to data flow, business intelligence, and management information across the business.
- Create and maintain reporting, data visualisation and dashboard developments to support informed decision-making and improve data accessibility in different business areas.
- Compile, analyse and present data from multiple sources for both regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Monitor, analyse and highlight trends and make recommendations for action based on findings.
- Support the Finance and Strategy department in driving data-led decision-making.
- Experience with SQL.
- Ability to create reports and dashboards using Power BI (VBA / data visualisation tools).
- Prior experience within a data-driven analytical role, with the ability to analyse and manipulate large data sets and reporting insights.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with a background/knowledge of statistics.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of an orgnaisation, with the ability to articulate findings in a concise and engaging manner.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment, with the mind-set to continuously make improvements.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Alexis Kirby: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AK52419.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.