FP&A Analyst - 6 month FTC
PE Backed Industrials Business
- Temporary & Contract
- £55,000 - £60,000 pro-rata, depending on experience
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an FP&A Analyst to join a high-profile team in central London for a highly acquisitive business. The successful candidate will act as a key member of the Group FP&A team, driving the financial performance of the business, delivering analysis and consolidating management reporting, alongside creating forecasts and budgets to support the long-term plans with investors. Initially, for 6-8 months, this engagement could lead to something longer-term.
- Management reporting and analysis – design, implement and manag all Operating and Group Board-level management reporting, ensuring efficient production with clear and actionable insights at company, regional, market, and business unit levels that will help to drive business decisions.
- Financial planning – design, implement and manage all planning processes including monthly and mid-year re-forecasts and annual budget, and 5-year strategic planning.
- Become a power user of the new Group Corporate Performance Management system which has recently been rolled out.
- This role will be critical to the successful adoption of the Board across the Group and so this role will include pro-actively training users in its use and its multiple use-case applications over the next year.
- Provide direct support and financial analytical skills to the various operational, commercial, and functional teams in the Group in order to help drive top-line revenue growth and continual improvement in margin.
- Collaborate with the rest of the FP&A team to ensure efficiency in all work streams and to help the team drive continual innovation and improvement in all current and future processes.
- Work closely with the regional and business unit Finance teams within the wider organisation and provide support through the various reporting and planning processes in the year.
- Provide direct support to the central functional heads through the provision of monthly analysis and financial data as well as support through the forecast cycles whilst also maximizing cost efficiencies.
- Involvement in all pre and post-acquisition M&A processes – including supporting the financing processes to support the funding of these transactions and then the integration and onboarding of acquired Finance teams.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Experience of financial performance analysis and budgeting/forecasting would be advantageous.
- International Group and private equity experience would be advantageous.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamically changing environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to work and interact with all levels of personnel in the company.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a continuously evolving environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong Excel skills are required, and experience using a CPM solution would be a plus.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Alexis Kirby: email@example.com quoting reference AK52427.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.