Part-Qualified Accounts Assistant
- Central London
- £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Walker Hamill is always on the lookout for bright part-qualified candidates, eager to progress within accounting. Our prestigious range of financial services clients offer exciting progressive opportunities for hard-working and motivated individuals. Successful candidates will have 1-2 years of experience working within the accounting function of a financial services firm.
- Recieve and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Maintain the invoice register for all entities.
- Reconciliation of purchase ledger accounts for supplier statements.
- Assist with cashbook maintenance.
- Reconcilation of credit card statements.
- Preperation of management accounts and the general ledger.
- Liasons with third-party managing agents.
- Assist with year end audit.
- Degree educated with a strong academic record.
- Part-qualified ( ACA/ACCA/CIMA ) with a desire to work within financial services.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic attitude, and eager to progress within financial services.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Able to communicate effectively and adapt to different ccommunication and worl styles.
- Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Alexis Kirby: email@example.com quoting reference AKFSAA.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.