Part-Qualified Financial Accountant
- Central London
- £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
Walker Hamill are always on the look out for hard-working part-qualified financial accountants with the ambition to work within Financial Services. The successful candidate will both support and assist, the whole finance team with a wide range of responsibilities. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, challenge-driven individual, looking to pursue their relevant accounting qualifications within a financial services firm.
- Check and record staff expenses, correctly coding claims and ensuring payments are made in accordance to policy.
- Issue invoices and credit notes in a timely manner.
- Input and allocate customer payments.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Review the debtor's ledger, correcting errors and investigating discrepancies.
- Strong academic record.
- Solid experience within a similar role.
- Part-qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with previous financial services experience.
- Knowledge of accounting systems and MS Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong understanding of basic book-keeping.
- Task-orientated attitude, open to new challenges and able to work within tight deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Alexis Kirby: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AKFSFA.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.