Walker Hamill Ltd
- £75,000 - £85,000
Our client is a renowned investor in property and infrastructure. Working with clients to provide a world class service that helps facilitate the financing, building, designing and management of properties across the UK. Having already invested over £1.5bn in numerous projects, the business has a very established asset base and a strong pipeline of future construction opportunities.
Due to recent developments there is an exciting new opportunity to join the in-house modelling team as a “Transaction Manager” working closely with the Director as well as having regular interaction with the CFO.
You will be expected to lead the development, maintenance, operation and optimisation of financial models for the bid team. Each project will differ and will involve solo hands on modelling as well as working alongside the junior Financial Modeler.
You will lead on the development and operation of monitoring operating models for the existing clients, including the overall portfolio valuation models. In addition you will be the lead on the production of financial analysis, adding value for the Group’s Executive Leadership Team.
The Transaction Manager will regularly assist the MD and Transaction Director, leading day-to-day bidding activity and securing optimal funding terms for prospective funders. The role will also help in negotiating commercial terms with clients, analysing/assessing projects, and looking at commercial and equity risks within each project.
You will be expected to aid in the conclusion ofcommercial negotiations surrounding loan agreements and other funding documentation prior to financial close, as well as reviewing financing documentation, and ensuring all Conditions Precedent are satisfied in advance of financial close.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Proven experience in building and optimising complex models in Excel
- Proven awareness of infrastructure and project finance
- Experienced in managing the development of and subsequent ongoing updates of operational models
- Prior experience of working in the property/real estate sector
- Experience of dealing with senior lenders, and securing and negotiating funding terms
- Experience of working with, and understanding the requirements of, credit rating agencies
- Experience of bidding and negotiating
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong Analytical Skills and attention to detail.
- Undergraduate Degree 2.1 or better, (or equivalent)
- Great communication skills particularly when dealing with senior stakeholders
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CFA or equivalent qualification
- Advanced excel skills and knowledge of planning tools such as TM1
- Strong attention to detail
- Corporate and Business Reporting
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a developing team and company. For more information please send a copy of your CVto Louise Jeffrey firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrew Steele email@example.com quoting reference AS50390.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/