Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Division of FTSE 100
- Central London
- £80,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client is a division of a FTSE 100 Company, with annual sales in excess of £500m. The business is a world leader in it's specialist markets and supplies products to multiple companies worldwide. They have established production facilities in the UK, France, Germany, Malaysia and the US and their global presence, combined with strong relationships with distributors and representatives, provides customers with sales and service support around the world.
Due to internal movement and a need to strengthen the team, we are now seeking a senior FP&A Manager to be a key part of the divisional Finance team, supporting timely and accurate division-wide financial reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting. Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing the analysis of consolidated divisional financial information and ensure accuracy and consistency, throughout the monthly reporting cycle. This includes the review of interim and year end results, including Group board, divisional board and regional management teams.
- Manage the preparation of divisional performance reports for quarterly/monthly business updates to the Smiths Group board.
- Support the divisional analytics strategy and manage implementation of new Hyperion financial reporting and planning system
- Provide financial support to the five year strategic planning process
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process for the whole division, including preparation of consolidated information and presentation of data to senior management.
- Provide financial valuations and sensitivity analysis on potential M&A opportunities and prepare presentations to the senior leadership team.
- Prepare and support external communication for publication within Smiths group account
- Maintain open and clear lines of communications between the divisional HQ and the business units throughout the world.
- Maintain effective communication with divisional Board members and senior stakeholders at divisional HQ.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent with at least five years post-qualification experience with some of this time in an FP&A or similar commercial role. You will have strong analytical skills and have a proven track record of delivering business performance improvement with a conscientious approach to reporting, analysis and problem solving. You will have excellent communication and influencing skills and be comfortable in working with different cultures. This is a great opportunity to join and lead an FP&A function in a division of a business going through lot's of positive change and growth.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Andrew Steele: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AS50518.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.