Group Head of FP&A
Highly Acquisitive PLC
- South West London
- c. £80k - £90k base + bonus + benefits
Our client is a highly acquisitive technology business providing products and services for the media industry. They are a medium sized Group with international operations in over 10 countries.
We are recruiting a high profile Head of FP&A role with regular interaction with the Group Finance Director and Chief Executive. We are seeking a capable individual with commercial acumen and the skills to advance within the Group. The role is based within the Group Finance function, working as part of an established Head Office team and interfacing closely with Finance teams across the Group to understand business’ performance and drive profitability. The role plays a key part in annual and reforecast planning processes, with responsibility for identifying trends and key issues and providing clear, insightful commentary to the Board and Executive Management team. You will also have exposure to the M&A process, and face off directly to the business, picking up ad hoc analytical projects where there is opportunity.
Core capabilities and technical skills required are as follows:
- Degree educated and ACA / CIMA qualified accountant with a strong career progression and commercial experience. At least 5 years PQE.
- Strong FP&A experience in an international multicurrency environment.
- Experience of listed UK PLCs, part of European or Worldwide Groups.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in preparing and presenting financial information. Expert user of Excel and database products.
- Excellent attention to detail. Capable of planning and managing multiple workstreams, with the drive and energy to work within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate a track record of identifying and delivering improvements in business performance through prior business partnering experience.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Andrew Steele: email@example.com quoting reference AS50728.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.