Finance Business Partner
PE backed Business
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £70,000 - £75,000, depending on experience
Our client, a highly acquisitive private equity-backed business, is seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner to support the Digital Technology Group. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing financial analysis and insights to help drive the decision-making process and ensure the successful execution of technology initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant with previous experience in financial planning and analysis who enjoys business partnering with senior stakeholders. Initially a six-month assignment, this has the strong potential to lead to something longer term. Starting ASAP.
The responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include but are not limited to:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the Digital Technology Group's priorities, objectives, and challenges and aligning them with financial plans and resources.
- Perform financial analysis such as budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Offer insight into financial trends.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and participate in strategic discussions.
- Reconcile financial information and identify any discrepancies.
- Monitor performance, including tracking KPIs and financial targets whilst highlighting possible improvements.
- Support strategic projects by preparing financial analysis and scenario modelling.
- Identify any opportunities to improve processes and implement best practices.
The skill set of the successful candidate will include but not be limited to:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent with previous experience in FP&A and preferably business partnering roles.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and examine complex financial data.
- Experience in financial budgeting and forecasting techniques.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, dynamic environment.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of ERP systems is preferred.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Brooke Simmons: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference BS53170A.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity-backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.