Trading & Technology
- £40,000 - £45,000 + Attractive Bonus Package
Our client, a fast-growing and advanced trading and technology firm, are looking for a professional and dynamic individual to join their Legal team as a KYC specialist. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and organisation skills, as well as c. 2 years' experience in the KYC function of a financial services firm.
- Managing broker onboarding requests and overseeing the entire process end to end (including but not limited to liaising with the relevant counterparties, maintaining the relevant database, filing the relevant documentation and reporting issues and delays).
- Performing due diligence checks on new counterparties as required.
- Being the first point of contact for KYC queries, monitoring the KYC inbox, and coordinating with relevant teams to obtain all necessary information.
- Following process controls and making recommendations to improve the efficiency, control, and work quality of existing KYC processes.
- Managing certification and notarisation procedures.
- General legal and admin support.
- Complying with all applicable compliance policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- c. 2 years of experience within the KYC function of a financial services firm.
- A relevant degree, with a 2:1 grade or above.
- An effective communicator with the ability to develop constructive professional relationships.
- Both the appetite to learn on the job and the ability to independently, to tight deadlines are essential.
- A detail-minded person with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills are preferable.
- A proactive initiative taker who seeks to improve current processes.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Caitlyn Bush: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CB51932.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.