Finance Business Partner
- Central London
- £45,000 - £55,000, depending on experience
Our client, a privately owned healthcare company is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team in a newly created role. The successful candidate will be studying towards, or at the final stage of, their Accountancy qualification (CIMA or equivalent), and will support the Head of Reporting by acting as a Finance Business Partner to non-finance stakeholders.
- Partner with central budget holders to manage their cost centre spending within agreed spending limits, considering the implications and remediation for any overspend.
- Review monthly central spending, post journals and accruals where necessary.
- Investigate variances to budget or forecast and provide commentary to explain these.
- Forecast performance for central cost centres and develop annual budgets.
- Manage, update and improve methods of cross-site cost management such as pay costs, material spend, and other non-pay costs.
- Assist with the preparation and circulation of monthly management accounts and analysis.
- Provide finance support to several teams for company-wide initiatives such as the cost improvement plan and financial KPIs.
- Maintain calculation for other cross-site costs for month-end accruals and other ad hoc support to the Finance Business Partnering team.
- Part-qualified or finalist Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent) is essential.
- Advanced Excel skills, with at least 4 years relevant work experience.
- Experience of running budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Experience of working across operational and corporate functions.
- Able to demonstrate examples of process improvement.
- Ability to influence and work effectively with non-financial managers.
- Experience using SAP is desirable.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Caitlyn Bush: email@example.com quoting reference CB51934.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.