- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £150 - £160 per day, depending on experience
Our client, a successful strategic consulting firm is seeking a Accounts Payable Assistant for an initial 1-month period. The successful individual will have strong AP experience, and be accustomed to processing multi-currency invoices and payments. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment within an ever-growing company.
- Managing the approval process for purchase invoices, proactively chasing unapproved invoices.
- Processing multi-currency invoices and payments.
- Reviewing and processing expense claims, ensuring that claims are in line with company policy.
- Preparing the general ledger and control account reconciliations.
- Performing other tasks as part of the Finance function.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Filing invoices in a timely manner post-payment.
- Preparing supplier payment and expense reimbursement runs.
- Logging and processing purchase invoices.
Previous ownership of the full end to end AP function.
Experience processing multi-currency invoices and payments is essential.
- Experience using Exchequer is essential.
Previous experience working in a high volume industry.
Excellent communication skills with a personable approach and a can-do, positive attitude.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Caitlyn Bush: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CB52000.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.