Senior FP&A Analyst
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £450 - £500 PAYE, depending on experience
Our client, a leading PE backed software business based in Central London, requires an experienced FP&A Analyst to join the team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will have strong commercial finance skills, previously worked with senior stakeholders and enjoys adding value through process improvement. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company that works closely with many household brands, have direct exposure to the PE firm and help the business through the next stage of it's growth. This is initially a 3/4 month role which offers hybrid working (1/2 days a week in the office).
- Co-ordinate and produce the annual budget including business partnering with different departments and the executive team to obtain the relevant information.
- Update forecasts and variance analysis of actuals.
- Introduce relevant KPIs.
- Lead on various projects; build leadership dashboards, prepare information pack for the investors and adhoc analysis.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent) with relevant PQE experience.
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Be able to work autonomously and improve current processes.
- Comfortable communicating with senior level staff & non-finance departments - excellent business partnering skills.
- Previously used a BI system to potentially explore reporting automation.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Caitlyn Bush: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CB52250.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.