Temporary Supplier Management Analyst
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £130 - £180 per day, depending on experience.
Our client, a leading real estate group, in central London is seeking a Supplier Management Analyst to join their team. This is initially a three-to-six-month temporary assignment with an opportunity to become permanent if successful. The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator and will be able to support the business in effective supplier management. This role is an excellent opportunity to develop skills in business operations and risk management and to support the team in client onboarding and due diligence.
- Set up new suppliers, liaise with existing suppliers and take responsibility for any changes and queries in line with the policy.
- Monitor KPIs and challenge the business when it is not meeting expected standards.
- Highlight areas of key performance that can be replicated across the business.
- Have the ability to prioritise stakeholder requests.
- Deliver effective spend analysis and insights to the business.
- Assist in the implementation of the new supplier onboarding systems, ensuring efficiency around supplier onboarding.
- Drive system improvements in current processes and reporting.
- Track and enhance supplier performance.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to quickly manipulate and understand large datasets.
- Strong Excel skills.
- An eye for detail, and the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Passionate about process improvement and have an innovative mindset to solve problems.
- An enquiring mind, always looking to learn, improve and innovate.
- Skillful manager of stakeholder relationships, able to build and maintain strong networks, whilst willing to apply challenges where appropriate.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Caitlyn Bush: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CB52330.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.