Group Accounts Officer
- Central London
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Our client, an exciting and growing global company in the renewable energy sector is seeking a Group Accounts Officer to join their finance team. The ideal candidate will be studying towards an accountancy qualification and will have previous experience and an interest in system implementation and process improvement.
- Processing employee expense claims, AP/AR, PO management.
- Daily and weekly banking including payments and reconciliations.
- Month-end reconciliations.
- Administering payroll process (with support of external provider) for group companies through outsourced providers and working closely with human resources.
- Bank management in multiple jurisdictions, FX, credit card management.
- Insurance owner: The postholder will be responsible for ensuring adequate insurance policies are up to date.
- Streamline and improve systems and processes in line with the company's growth.
- Supporting the Finance Controller and wider finance department with ad-hoc project work.
- Graduate with strong academics.
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- Experience with month-end close and account reconciliations.
- Natural drive and desire to improve processes.
- Strong communication skills and enjoys working with stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and GL systems.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- An interest in renewable energy.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Caitlyn Bush: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CB52345.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.