Financial Accounting Manager
- £60k - £65k base + bonus + benefits
Our client has developed state of the art technology within the field of urban mobility. With an established product offering, the group has secured significant investment already and is poised to launch a number of new services. An extremely accomplished management team is now in the process of building out a number of key positions that will be instrumental to the next phase of growth.
Our client has created the new role of Financial Accounting Manager to report into the Head of Financial Control and support the preparation of statutory accounts for all UK entities. The role will entail consolidation and eliminations, reconciliations and dealing with transfer pricing. The Financial Accounting Manager will have specific responsibility for internal and external audit and tax as well as R&D capitalisation at month end. This role will support the Head of Financial Control by looking after transfer pricing to ensure the business has the necessary documents in place, and by leading on share based payment accounting.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following experience, skills and competencies:
- A professional accounting qualification, with a strong preference for candidates who qualified in public practice, ideally from an audit background
- Strong UK GAAP and IFRS knowledge, and technical background
- A minimum of 2 years post qualified experience in statutory accounting, corporation tax preparation, and VAT return preparation
- Team player and proactivity
- Impeccable written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with people at all levels of the organisation
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment, whilst maintain a high level of accuracy and focus
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Justin Dünner: firstname.lastname@example.org or Claire Jefferies: email@example.com quoting reference CJ50411.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.