Group Finance Director
Our client is looking to hire their first Group Finance Director.
They are a merchant bank who alongside offering strategic and financial advice to business owners, are also in the process of raising their own fund.
As a result, the successful candidate would have oversight of both the company and fund finance.
Specific duties would include the following:
- Accounting and expenses for UK advisory services
- Main contact for the fund administrator on all matters other than deals (oversight and direction)
- Oversight of capital calls and distributions
- Investor reporting, capital accounts etc
- Audit and annual financial statements
- Tax and VAT preparation
- Risk management reports
- Managing the carry vehicle and any other employee related vehicles
- Investor relations on a day-to-day basis
- Compliance and regulatory oversight
- Accounting and expenses for the firm
- Managing employee contracts and services (pensions fund, healthcare etc)
- Managing external service providers (telephone, IT etc)
- Managing marketing activities (website etc)
- Managing general administrative activities
- Managing support staff
- Previous experience at a fund (PE, VC or FOFs)
- Qualified accountant
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Chris McCann: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CM49421.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.