Our client is the private investment vehicle of a family office, with a focus on diverse areas.
The founder is a well-known figure within the London investment market.
They are seeking an outstanding CFO to work closely with the CEO and Managing Director.
- Ultimate responsibility for implementing and driving finance across the group, on both the corporate and family office side.
- Management of a small finance team, with responsibility for accurate and timely reporting and monitoring of all personal and corporate assets.
- Oversight and responsibility for all corporate and personal tax matters.
- Working with the MD to ensure efficient utilisation of balance sheet, asset allocation and purchases, treasury and personal and corporate and personal tax considerations.
- Strategic involvement with the board including providing support around reporting, structuring, and commercial negotiations.
The successful candidate will be:
- Extremely numerate qualified accountant with highly commercial approach.
- Intellectually rigorous, with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Chris McCann: email@example.com quoting reference CM49644.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.