Our client are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant within a Family Office in Central London.
The role is varied and requires a mixture of the following:
- Maintaining accounting records
- Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arranging financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- Preparing of the quarterly fund accounts
- Full daily and month-end NAV process
- Monitoring of daily valuation changes to ensure movements are in line with market drivers
- Preparing budgeting, reporting, forecasting and cost analysis
- Undertaking financial audits (an independent check of the company's financial position)
- Liaising with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Performing tests to check financial information and systems
- Advising on tax planning, for the company and the employees.
- Support to sort tax issues out associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- Negotiating terms with suppliers
- Complying with all organisational, statutory and regulatory policies and procedures
Skills & expertise
- Bachelor degree in finance or accountancy.
- A minimum of 3 – 4 years of experience.
- Previous experience working with a Family Office is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and other Microsoft programs.
- Strong communication skills.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- You must be numerate, articulate and have attentive to detail.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Chris McCann: email@example.com quoting reference CM49870.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.