Private Equity Firm
Our client focuses on UK mid-market investments.
Due to growth they are looking to hire a recently qualified accountant to perform a management and fund accounting role.
The role is very broad and will develop into a Financial Controller position.
Management Company & Fund Accountant Responsibilities:
- Month end accounting procedures
- Preparation of cash forecasts
- Preparation of fund cash forecasts
- Assisting the financial controller with investor drawdowns and distributions
- Processing of revenues, expenses, invoices and credit cards
- Upload of payments into banking system
- Bank reconciliations and maintenance of accounting system
- Preparation of information for annual audit and annual tax returns
- Assisting with quarterly investor reporting
- Management of banking relationship
- Assistance with FCA reporting and VAT return
- Assistance with compliance processes
- Assistance with company secretarial duties such as Companies
- House filings and preparation of board minutes and resolutions
- Liaising with fund administrators on ad hoc queries
- Maintenance of investor portal & database
- Assisting with management of bridge financing and related reporting
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Chris McCann: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CM49898.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.