Venture Capital Firm
Our client is a global venture investor. They are a fast-paced and dynamic organisation and this is an important role to manage the financial operations of the venture business.
This will suit someone who has a demonstrable history (2 - 5 years) working within Private Equity or Venture Capital and will contribute to a combination of operational, investment and technical finance, as well as acting in an advisory capacity to the portfolio companies.
The remit will be broad and will include assisting investment activities, deal intelligence, portfolio accounting, financial and management reporting and budgeting, tax, company secretarial and ad-hoc projects.
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports.
- Prepare annual budget and forecast and prepare quarterly management company performances.
- Take an active role in deal management, particularly around funding and overseeing fund accounting.
- Track industry trend data (deployments, realisations) and work with team to maintain deal coverage statistics.
- Perform valuations and financial modelling on potential and existing portfolio companies.
- Work with the Partners and investment professionals and act as a key liaison between the fund’s other internal and external stakeholders.
- Qualified accountant, with c. 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience in the Private Equity / Venture Capital industry
- Direct experience performing valuations
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- Detailed and advanced understanding of MS Oﬃce applications
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Holly Cousin: email@example.com quoting reference CM50297.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.