Transformation Executive, PE-backed business, Copenhagen
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Competitive basic salary + bonus
Our client, a leading, multi-billion dollar global private equity fund, is currently looking to add a Transformation Executive to the HQ of one of their most recent investments in the Nordic region. Based in Copenhagen, this is an opportunity to work within the largest, fastest growing and most strategic business unit of a hugely successful business that has an ambitious growth plan to break into the global market.
Supporting the Head of Transformation, CEO and PE Operating Partners, this person will be instrumental in identifying and implementing key value creation and operational improvement initiatives.
As a Transformation Executive, you will be working closely with the Head of Transformation and leadership team to ensure priorisation and engagement of key value creation and operational improvement initiatives, as well as on-going performance management of key countries and company functions. You will also be heavily involved in:
- Creating deep business insights, strategies and tactics based on analysis of group wide opportunities and best practices.
- Providing content support in developing CEO thinking (ad-hoc analysis, pro-active insight generation).
- Working on strategy formulation deployment in a manner that builds understanding and creates ownership.
- Supporting the Head of Transformation and leadership team (CEO, PE Operating Partners) in their management of key value creation initiatives as well as on-going performance management of key countries and company functions.
High-performance Strategy Consultant/ Investment Banker who is looking for a fast track into the CEO office and ultimately a challenging job in a company line organisation. Candidate wants to learn from high performing CEO and have a real impact in the business form the start of their career.
- Strategy consultant/ investment banker with strong nose for value and nose for how to mobilise change (vs. doing lots of analysis with large teams).
- Consistent top performer at a top Strategy Consulting Firm/investment bank;
- 2-4 years cumulative post university professional experience;
- Commonly seen as analytically very strong with great people and process skills.
- Top tier education background (Bsc/Msc from top University);
- Significant experience in multinational and multi-cultural environment;
- Fluency or facility with either Danish or at least one of the major European languages on the Continent (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish) is helpful but not essential.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Dorothy Izett: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference DI49851.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.