Private Equity Associate - Consumer & Retail
- London, with a pan-European focus
- Competitive basic salary + bonus
Our client is an established pan-European fund based in London, who specialise in mid-market buy and build investments in the Consumer & Retail sector. Operationally, they target talented managers with strong track records in value creation, working closely alongside them to support, invest in and work alongside portfolio companies. The Associate position will join a small investment team based in London working on an international basis.
The Associate position will be geographically located in London and entail all aspects of the investment process, from origination, diligence and structuring of new investments to portfolio management through to exit. Relevant candidates will currently be operating at the Analyst / Associate equivalent level within either M&A / Leveraged Finance w or Strategy Consulting, and be fluent in at least one of French, German, Spanish and Italian - in addition to English.
- Two to four years experience in either investment banking or management consulting
- Native fluency in one of German, Spanish, Italian or French, in addition to English
- Exceptional business analytic and quantitative skills
- Strong intellect and focus
- Excellent professional and academic track record
- Ability to operate with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dedicated team player with a strong sense of ownership; eager to learn and work with others
- Undergraduate degree from a highly regarded institution
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Dorothy Izett: email@example.com, quoting reference DI50327. Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.