German Private Equity Analyst/Associate
Our client is a highly successful pan-European mid-market fund investing in the industrials, technology, consumer, business services and healthcare sector. They are now looking to strengthen their German offices with additional Analysts and/or Associates.
The role presents a great opportunity to join the German investment team of a well established pan European mid-market private equity fund, generating returns through value oriented private equity investments. They focus on buyouts and usually target companies within a wide area of sectors, such as industrials, technology, consumer, business services and healthcare.
As an Analyst/Associate you will be involved with the entire ‘life cycle’ of a deal, whilst building your knowledge across a wide range of sectors. The role is based in Germany and you will be expected to take responsibility when conducting due diligence and assisting with the deal execution and transaction management. Furthermore, you will receive a very strong exposure to the day-to-day management of portfolio companies and support the senior members of the team in origination work.
- Relevant M&A/CF training within a top-tier investment bank OR relevant experience from one of the leading Management Consultancies
- Fluency in English and German required, another European language (verbally and written) would be advantageous
- Strong analytical and technical skills (including financial modelling)
- Strategic thinking and strong commercial judgement
- Proactiveness, high energy, self-confidence, hunger to invest and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to work autonomously and pro-actively and to take on responsibility quickly
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Thibault Pesque: email@example.com quoting reference DMEL44224.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.