Investment Professional – Fintech Private Equity
We are working with a newly launched Fintech Private Equity fund with $600million who are looking to expend their team in London.
- Highly competitive
Headquartered in New York, with a growing presence in Europe, the fund has assets across a buyout, growth and co-investment vehicles. The firm is looking for an entrepreneurial investment professional to join a team of three in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a successful Private Equity fund at the beginning of their European growth.
The investment professional will be an integral member of the Investment team and will be expected to take an active role at all stages of the investment process. A successful candidate in this role will assist with generating, evaluating and executing and monitoring investment opportunities. A combination of exceptional analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills and process management capabilities is critical.
- Exceptional business analytic and quantitative skills
- Strong origination mindset
- Experience in investment banking, private equity, or growth equity.
- Strong intellect and focus
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Ability to operate with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dedicated team player with a strong sense of ownership; eager to learn and work with others
- Undergraduate degree from a highly-regarded institution
This is an opportunity for an investment professional to work in a team of highly qualified investors within a growing fund.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.