Interim M&A Associate
Global Environmental Consultancy
- £600 - £700 per day depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Associate to join a global Strategy Consultancy firm based in the City. The successful candidate will assist with the companies global acquisition strategy and will require expert modelling skills and at least 5 years experience within corporate finance. This is a temporary assignment for a period of 6 months initially. Immediate start required.
- Analyse financial and market data of acquisition targets.
- Undertake robust financial and commercial modelling activities.
- Assist with the global portfolio of activity, with acquisitions being made across multiple countries.
- Liaise with selling organisations confidently and efficiently.
- Reporting to the M&A Director
- ACA Qualified Accountant, ideally from Big 4
- 5-8 years experience within corporate finance, M&A or transaction services
- Expert excel skills and modelling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A go-getter who can establish expertise quickly and be credible.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please visit the Walker Hamill website.APPLY FOR THIS ROLE