Sole Charge Payroll Specialist
Luxury Leisure Business
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £180 - £230 per day, depending on experience
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join an exciting luxury leisure business, to assist with streamlining the payroll function and monthly payroll production. The successful candidate will have experience dealing with high volume payrolls and have solid knowledge of payroll system improvements. This is a temporary position for 6 months, based in Central London, with an immediate start required.
- Streamline all payroll related processes and assist with system implementations.
- Active consolidation of multiple payroll accounts.
- Preparation of year end payroll accounts.
- Assist in the upload of all payroll files.
- Upload all payroll files and take any corrective action on payroll where required.
- Admin tasks for payroll and tasks associated with 3rd Party providers (including pension and HMRC).
- Other general accountancy tasks associated with payroll.
- Experience with high volume and busy payrolls.
- Experience with streamlining payroll processes.
- Solid knowledge of payroll related legislation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Xero system (desirable)
- Experience working for a luxury brand (desirable).
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Flora Vivian: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference FV50365.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.