M&A Integration Specialist
- Temporary & Contract
- City of London
- £350 - £400 per day, depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced M&A Integration Specialist to join a global strategy consultancy firm to support the integration process of their newly acquired companies. The successful candidate will have a passion for project management, process and operational improvement, and have at least 3 years' previous experience of managing acquisition integration projects. This is a 6 month contract with an immediate start required.
- Management of operational and functional work streams, focusing on commercial, operational and engagement planning during and at post purchase stages of the acquisition cycle
- Relationship building across internal and acquired functions
- Analysis of business models and development of target operating models
- Inform due diligence and transaction activities with an understanding of integration challenges and opportunities
- Support multiple integration work streams tracking performance and identifying risks
- Make valuable contributions to the development of key documents for a transaction e.g. Transitional Service Schedules, synergy cases, reports or papers addressing certain strategic issues.
- University graduate with strong academics
- Strong project management skills and excellent commercial acumen
- A candidate who will be culturally aware in working with internal and external stakeholders across the globe
- Be agile and comfortable with working in ambiguous and fast-paced environments.
- A track record of thinking outside of the box to deliver smooth acquisition and integration processes.
- Ideally have experience in integration of consulting or professional services businesses and able to understand how to drive and protect value in these contexts
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Flora Vivian: email@example.com quoting reference FV50558.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.