Junior M&A Analyst
- Central London
- £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Our client is an exciting, high growth business looking for a Junior Analyst to join their Corporate Development team. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytically-minded graduate to join a global company, to assist with the analysis of portfolio data and work in a broad role across Corporate Finance. The successful candidate will have excellent academics, strong communication skills and ideally have completed an internship or placement year within M&A or Corporate Finance.
- Company analysis - creating company profiles, including analysis of basic financial information.
- Creation of Data Rooms, including coordinating finances and answering queries.
- General industry and market research.
- Using research databases including deal databases to look at previous transactions.
- Assisting with preparation and formatting of presentations.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree educated with strong academics (2:1 or above).
- Experience within a Corporate Finance or M&A team.
- Excellent Excel skills and an analytical mindset.
- Strong communication and organisational skills; able to multi-task.
- Shows initiative in developing own understanding and expertise.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Flora Vivian: email@example.com quoting reference FV50618.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.