Senior Analyst - Corporate Development
FTSE 250 listed company
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
Our client is an exciting, high growth business looking for a Senior Analyst to join their Corporate Development team. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytically-minded individual to join a global company, to assist with the analysis of portfolio data, perform ad-hoc analysis to support the business with decision making and help with the disposal of existing assets. The successful candidate will have strong analytical experience gained within either an M&A, corporate finance, TS or valuations team. The incoming candidate will be bright and motivated, with a strong academic background and the ability to work in a fast-paced, ad hoc project based environment. This is a 12 month FTC, with the potential be extended.
- Undertake financial analysis including valuations, cash flow analysis, credit analysis and other similar analyses and contribute to creative solutions for M&A and corporate finance transactions.
- Company analysis - creating company profiles, including analysis of basic financial information.
- Creation of Data Rooms, including coordinating finances and answering queries.
- General industry and market research, keeping up to date with market developments including M&A techniques and other relevant regulatory developments.
- Using research databases including deal databases to look at previous transactions.
- Assisting with preparation and formatting of presentations.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree educated with strong academics (2:1 or above).
- M&A, corporate finance, TS or valuations experience.
- Excellent Excel skills and an analytical mindset.
- Strong communication and organisational skills; able to multi-task.
- Shows initiative in developing own understanding and expertise.
- Quickly grasps new technical and business knowledge.
- Balances efficiency and accuracy in order to maintain high output whilst avoiding mistakes.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Flora Vivian: email@example.com quoting reference FV50619.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.