Part-Qualified Financial Analyst
- £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Walker Hamill are always on the look out for enthusiastic and dedicated part-qualified financial analysts. Successful candidates will be studying towards an accounting qualification, have excellent excel skills and have at least 1 years experience within a dynamic finance team. We have a diverse range of clients, covering many different sectors within banking, finance, commerce and industry.
Examples of Duties:
- Prepare and consolidate forecasts each month.
- Maintain forecast models and develop trend and lead indicator analytics to highlight issues to senior management.
- Gather and analyse information for inclusion in the UK’s internal and external reporting and provide insight into business performance.
- Support Finance Business Partners with financial modelling, project reviews and internal business cases.
- Reconcile data on a monthly/quarterly basis to ensure that all information is correct.
- Prepare underlying budget models.
- Completion of reconciliations and review for accuracy.
- Prepare monthly results review presentations.
- Assist with analysing, automating and streamlining processes and process activities to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- ACCA / CIMA studier.
- Minimum of 12 months experience.
- Excellent excel knowledge (macro exposure preferred).
- An enthusiastic person, who can manage tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Flora Vivian: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference FVANA.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.