Part-Qualified Management Accountant
- £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Walker Hamill are always on the look out for dedicated and enthusiastic part-qualified Management Accountants. Successful candidates will be studying towards an accountancy qualification and have at least 1 years experience within a dynamic finance team. Our clients include FTSE 100/250 blue-chip organisations as well as Private Equity backed small to medium sized businesses, across a broad range of sectors on a permanent, contract and temporary basis.
- Complete month-end close.
- Prepare the management accounts.
- Prepare monthly budget and forecast reports.
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations and fixed asset register.
- Assist with the year-end audit and forecasting/budgeting.
- Oversee daily finance activities and assist with the day to day financial control and management of the group.
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified or finalist level.
- Degree educated with a strong academic background.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Flora Vivian: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference FVPQMA.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.