VCT Fund Accountant
Private Equity Fund
- £50,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
My client is a Private Equity mid-market fund that is looking for a Fund Accountant to cover their VCT portfolio. The firm has a wide variety of strategies, is well capitalised and is a known fixture in the space. The team is constantly growing of the back of successful fundraises and continues to perform well.
An example of the activities of this role include:
- Management accounts and reporting responsibilities for two VCTs
- Ensuring accurate and timely management and financial reporting both internally and externally to the boards, attending board meetings
- Co-ordination of the quarterly portfolio valuation process
- Tracking fund performance for PE team co-investment
- Ad hoc VCT reporting requests from the boards, PE team, Investor Relations and Sales team
- 1 - 3 years post-qualified experience in a Private Equity fund finance team, or experience accounting for VCTs in public practice/fund administrator
- Knowledge of VCT structures desirable but not essential
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Educated to degree level from a top university
You must be eligible to work in the UK for this role and it will be London office based.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Holly Cousin: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference HC51377.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.