- £90,000 - £120,000 plus bonus and benefits
My client is a multi-strategy investment management business that is looking to add a newly created Transactions Manager to their busy team. The Transactions Manager will sit between the investment and finance teams, acting as a bridge across the two to ensure that the transaction process, structuring, tax work and capitalisation is managed effectively.
With a sustained increase in deal activity in the past year, the need for a dedicated resource has become apparent. The appointee will work autonomously in what is described as a business critical role supporting the investment team in getting deals over the line.
An example of the activities of this role include:
- Ensuring that all finance, tax and operational matters are identified and addressed through the transaction process
- Production of timely and accurate fund flow documents and capitalisation tables and oversight of funding and deal closing mechanics
- Tax structuring of investments and holding structures
- Financial appraisal of target investments
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- 5+ years PQE, either in Transaction Services or M&A tax from a Big 4 firm, OR a Fund Controller in Private Equity
- Excellent project management and communication skills
You must be eligible to work in the UK for this role and it will be London office based. Salary will be tailored to the level of experience but a general indication for the role will be in the £90,000 - £120,000 region plus good bonus and benefits.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Holly Cousin: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference HC51763.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.