- £70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus
Our client was established c. 30 years ago and is a privately-owned asset management firm based in Central London. They have around £2bn of funds under management spread across long term income funds. It has enjoyed strong fund & investment performance to date.
They are looking to add a Fund Analyst to the team to be responsible for building and contributing to fund models as well as calculating valuations/waterfalls on their projects. The team is stable and the firm has a good track record of tenure and development.
This is a commercial role with the definite requirement for the requisite modelling & excel skills as well as commercial exposure in their current set-up. It is an excellent opportunity for a Fund / Portfolio Accountant in industry to hone their modelling skills, or a Big 4 modeller looking to move into industry for the first time.
- Responsibility for updating the fund model and ensuring accurate reporting of waterfalls
- Liaising with directors of various projects to understand the projects’ financial performance.
- Attendance at SPV Board meetings to aid understanding of issues at project level
- Valuation modelling
- Providing financial elements of quarterly investor reports
- Calculating and discussing investor and fund return metrics
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA desirable
- At least 3 years experience in either I) a commercial Fund accounting II) portfolio analysis III) a Big 4 modelling team
- Excellent excel and modelling skills
- Good communication skills and ability to pull the correct information from various stakeholders
You must be eligible to work in the UK for this role and it will be London office based. Salary is budgeted up to £80,000 plus good bonus.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Holly Cousin: email@example.com, quoting reference HC51784.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.