Mid-Market Private Equity
A unique opportunity has arisen with a mid-market Private Equity firm that is looking to add someone to their Fund Finance team based in Luxembourg. The firm is long-established but is still on a steep growth trajectory, making it an exciting time to join.
The back-office function is situated in Luxembourg and the appointee will also work closely with their London counterparts including the Head of Finance.
This is a great opportunity for relocation, which the firm will cover, or for an existing accountant in Luxembourg to move into industry.
An example of the activities of this role include:
- Preparing the quarterly and annual financial statements of the funds
- Preparing quarterly investor reporting
- Preparing capital call (drawdown) and distributions notices
- Point of call for investor queries regarding the status of the funds
- Liaising with external fund administrators
- Working closely with investor relations, valuations and legal teams
- ACA/ACCA qualified up to 5 years PQE (or equivalent)
- Experience/knowledge of Private Equity structures/fund accounting advantageous
- Good excel competence
- Languages - English (essential), French (advantageous)
This role will be Luxembourg office-based. Salary is flexible based on local market rates and a relocation package to those moving from the UK will be offered.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Holly Cousin: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference HC51792.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.