Fund Reporting Manager
- £55,000 - £70,000
My client is a listed fund that is looking to add a mid-level accountant to their Fund Finance team. The firm invests across multiple strategies and have a deep interest in ESG considerations when adding to their portfolio.
Working with the fund accountants, the Fund Reporting Manager will manage the quarterly valuation process of the portfolio and create packs including portfolio and fund-level performance reports for the boards. The appointee will also work with the investment team on deals, providing core investment data to support transactions.
The team is well-built out offering lots of support and opportunities to partner across the wider business.
An example of the activities of this role include:
- Management of the quarterly valuation process including the review of valuation submissions from the investment team
- Creation of user-friendly board packs used in board meetings
- Developing a sound understanding of the portfolio reporting systems with the ability to recommend and implement improvements to processes
- Providing support to the wider Fund Reporting team
- ACA/ACCA qualified up to 4 years PQE (or equivalent)
- Experience/knowledge of Private Equity structures/fund accounting
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- London office based
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Holly Cousin: email@example.com, quoting reference HC51793.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.