Mid-Market Private Equity
Due to consistent and impressive growth, a prestigious, leading mid-market Private Equity fund is now looking to appoint a new Fund Accountant to their high calibre finance team in London.
With multiple billions of pounds under management, the firm has been responsible for growing and nurturing household names and continues to invest across diverse businesses with great potential for growth and returns for their investor base.
They are looking for a bright individual to take on a fund finance role encompassing fund accounting and investment support as well as lots of ad-hoc support. The team is well built out and they have a track record of promoting internally.
- Ensuring fund/financial accounts and investor reports prepared by external administrators are correct.
- Preparation of waterfall, NAV and carried interest calculations as well as investor drawdowns.
- Working with the investment team to produce quarterly valuations.
- Structuring and administering new investments.
- Maintenance of financial models.
- Portfolio analysis to be used by the portfolio team.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation fund performance information for use in board meetings and investor presentations.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) up to 3 years post-qualified.
- Prior experience in working with Private Equity or Venture Capital is desirable, although not essential. Instead, a good working knowledge of the alternative investment model and its various structures is helpful.
- Ambitious, forward-looking and have a desire to add value.
- Strong intellect - the ability to analyse and distil information quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work to tight reporting deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills.
This role will be based in London (approx 3 days in the office) and you must have the right to work in the UK without requiring a visa.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Holly Cousin: email@example.com, quoting reference HC51962.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.