Private Debt Fund
- London / Hybrid
- c. £60,000-65,000 base + bonus + benefits
Our client is a high growth private debt fund that is looking to expand its finance capacity by hiring a Finance Analyst. Their AUM has tripled in the past few years, and on top of this, they are raising a new fund later this year which is on track to reach €2bn which, given current market conditions, is very impressive.
Due to this expected growth, they have a requirement for someone with an analytical mindset who can add value to the firm by assisting with portfolio monitoring, valuing investments and ad-hoc process improvements to help build a best-in-class function as they scale. Core fund reporting is outsourced to external administrators and this individual will be expected to help manage this relationship to ensure timely and correct reporting. The appointee will be very visible, so someone who can confidently business partner with the wider firm and senior management is key. There will be plenty of work and interaction with CFO as well.
As well as covering all aspects of fund finance, this role will involve:
- Fund and portfolio reporting / monitoring;
- Dealing with investor requests;
- Supporting the valuation and audit process for the funds;
- Fund cash flow reporting;
- Fund administrator management; and
- Tax compliance.
- ACA qualified with no more than 3 years post-qualification;
- Experience with private market funds essential, either from a Big 4 audit perspective or from with an existing finance team;
- Undergraduate degree from a Top Tier university (2:1 or higher);
- Outgoing personality, able to interact well with a broad range of service providers, and advisors;
- Strong work ethic.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Holly Cousin: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HC52730.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.