Iconic Visitor Attraction
- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £37,000 - £40,000 pro rata + benefits
Our client, an iconic visitor attraction in central London, is looking for a Reconciliations Manager for an initial 6-month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys reconciling data from a number of different sources, providing information to management, and improving processes. The successful candidate will have previously managed staff, reconciled revenue, and worked in a complex environment. Availability for an immediate start is required.
- Oversee income processing for the business from a number of different sources. Ensure that all relevant controls are in place and where relevant, escalate any issues.
- Lead and develop a small team to ensure that they are working as efficiently as possible.
- Provide regular information and reports to key stakeholders within the business.
- Work with the Ticketing and Retail Systems teams to ensure that the outputs from the systems are correctly reconciled.
- Ensure the correct recognition of income and that relevant balance sheet reconciliations are completed in a timely manner at month-end.
- Document key processes and, where relevant, make improvements.
- Strong people management skills with a track record of improving the performance of a team.
- Previous experience reconciling income from different sources.
- Strong experience delivering improvements in processes.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and systems more broadly.
- Previous experience in financial merchant systems and integrated payment systems will be advantageous.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Helen McKay: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HM53083.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity-backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.