Assistant Management Accountant
- Central London
- Up to £35,000 plus study support, depending on experience.
Walker Hamill are always looking for bright, hard-working, and motivated candidates who are passionate about a career in accounting. The successful candidate will ideally have commercial experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with a keen interest in completing an accounting qualification. We have a broad client base ranging from FTSE 100/250 blue-chip organisations to private equity-backed SMEs, spanning a range of sectors.
- Preparation of detailed monthly management accounts.
- Preparation and completion of month-end accruals and prepayments.
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations and fixed asset register.
- Submission of quarterly and annual forecasts and budgets.
- Oversee daily finance activities and assist with the day-to-day financial control function, alongside ad hoc reports and other projects.
- Strong academics with at least one year's finance experience in a similar role.
- Studying towards an accounting qualification.
- Strong Excel skills and a high level of computer literacy.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Harrison Stiles: email@example.com quoting reference HS01.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.