Part-Qualified Accounts Assistant
- Permanent, Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Walker Hamill are always looking for bright part-qualified candidates, with an eagerness to progress in accountancy. Our prestigious range of financial services clients offer exciting and progressive opportunities for hard-working and motivated individuals who are looking to complete their professional qualifications. Successful candidates will have 1-2 years of experience within the accounting function of a financial services firm.
- Receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments.
- Maintain the invoice register for all entities.
- Reconcile purchase ledger accounts for supplier statements.
- Assist with cashbook maintenance.
- Reconcile credit card statements.
- Prepare management accounts and the general ledger.
- Liaise with third-party managing agents.
- Assist with year-end audit.
- Degree educated and strong academic record.
- Part-qualified ( ACA/ACCA/CIMA ) with a desire to work within financial services.
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Able to communicate effectively and adapt to different communication and work styles.
- Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Harrison Stiles: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HS1609.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.