Corporate Development Associate
- £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
Our client, an award-winning production company, is seeking a Corporate Development Associate to join their growing Corporate Finance team. The role will provide support on corporate activity, alongside exposure to strategic projects and investor relations. The ideal candidate will be numerate, ambitious, and a self-starter, looking to develop their career within a varied commercial role.
● Support capital-raising activities from origination to execution.
● Take ownership of the quarterly reporting process, including reporting financial metrics and providing an overview of trading performance.
● Work alongside other teams to create data-driven commercial analysis in support of various strategic projects.
● Monitor ongoing news and developments within the wider industry.
● Partner with department heads to collate and coordinate the quarterly investor update.
● Assist in the preparation of materials for shareholder events and presentations.
● 1 – 3 years’ experience within corporate finance, consulting, or an investment banking role.
● Studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) is preferred, but not essential.
● Existing experience in the media industry is strongly preferred.
● Demonstratable research and data analysis skills.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Strong attention to detail and the ability to adhere to deadlines.
● Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office tools.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Harrison Stiles: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HS52676. Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.