Accounts Payable Specialist
Trading & Technology
- Central London
- Up to £40,000
Our client, a market-leading proprietary trading firm, is looking for a driven Accounts Payable Specialist to join their London-based Finance team. Having gone through a period of growth, they are seeking to find someone with at least 2 years of AP experience to come in and ensure the smooth running of the accounts payable process across various regions. Working closely with every part of the business, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a global presence and to learn from an experienced team.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for:
- Receiving and processing incoming invoices and distributing to the relevant areas.
- Processing brokerage invoices and staff expenses in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Developing a sound knowledge of the company's business.
- Resolving billing issues promptly through liaising with vendors.
- Aiding in the onboarding of new suppliers and maintaining existing records.
- Managing cash flow.
- Performing bank, credit card, and supplier reconciliations.
- Assisting with the month-end processing.
- At least two years' experience within an accounts payable role.
- Ability to work on one's own and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Sound knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping.
- Excellent attention to detail.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Harrison Stiles: email@example.com quoting reference HS52772.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.